Three Princes and a Princess

Our Journey to Gabriella Lin.....one step at a time.....

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A few things.......

As our time in China is wrapping up I just wanted to share a few pictures of my beautiful, strong daughter......what a difference a week makes!  I miss my boys terribly and cannot wait to see them all again soon:-)





Not the flesh of my flesh
Nor the bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart,
But in it.

-Author Unknown

5 comments:

  1. Love the kimono and the poem, oh so true! We can't wait to meet Ellie, Andrew hopes you will visit for Noah's birthday..... such assumptions he makes! LOL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog thru No Hands but Ours and had to leave a comment. We also adopted thru AAC and our daughter is also from Jiangxi province. So your photos of Nanchang have been a trip down memory lane for me!
    Best wishes on the rest of your journey! :)

    ReplyDelete